Merchandise Return Request
- To ensure proper credit, unused items for return must have prior written authorization. Please complete and submit the form below within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Be sure to enter the order number of the item(s) being returned. This information can be found on your packing slip.
- Any merchandise returned under the original manufacturers warranty will be subject to the conditions of the warranty.
- All returns will be assessed a re-handling charge of 30%; shipping will be the customer's responsibility.
- We apologize, but custom, imprinted, and special order merchandise is NOT returnable.
- All returned items must be packaged properly so they arrive in a new and "sell-able" condition.
We cannot issue a refund for items including:
- Any item that has obvious signs of use.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts.
- Items returned without a Return Authorization Number.
Damages / Shortages
IMPORTANT! - Inspect all packages for damage or shortages immediately upon delivery. In the event that there is either visible or concealed damage, simply accept the package, but have a notation made on the carrier delivery receipt. In order to file a damage claim, please Contact Us within 48 hrs.
NOTE - The carriers require that the original box and packaging material be retained. No claim can be filed without them.